Tapestry is in 2 and a half weeks and guess what? WE HAVEN'T EVEN CHOSEN OUR SONGS YET!! Talk about being screwed...
Just now we were trying to decide when to hold practice and I asked Andre why he still goes to his church if it's so boring and he replied, "I was baptised into that church... I'm baptised FFS!" Ameera said, "Talk about irony." Haha, they're just so funny XD
I went out shopping with Grace yesterday and for all the time that Kris help my NETS with her proved to be worthless as I spent SO much... $55 on a 80% off Club21 top - who can resist? :P , $40 on a Roxy Breast Aware tee for CHARITY, $20 on flip flops to replace my left-sided ones, and like $30 on dinner and cab. Come to think of it... Seems like my spending's been justified. Now I can sleep.
No wait, I can't, I've got BIO to do!!
Anyway, on the way to Orchard yesterday I had loads of fun talking to Grace about our future University lives, how homesick I'll be, the possibility of going there for vacation next June with friends (since my mom's sending me there alone to check out Melbourne Uni during Clement's school term so he can take me around), and how most kids don't realize how fortunate they are to have parents willing to save up so much just to give them an opportunity to study abroad.
I think I'll be rather homesick next year when my mom goes to either France of Dubai for her job. It's a permanent thing so she'll be bringing my sis along - lucky thing! At least her company will be paying for my airfares there when I visit...
3:40 PM